My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Google Search “Bunker Hill Day Jokes”
- What was the craziest battle of the Revolutionary War?… The Battle of Bonkers Hill.
- How come there’s no Knock Knock jokes about America?… Because freedom rings. (Knock Knock Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student: “Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!” (180 School Jokes)
- What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (Music Jokes)
- What was the Patriots’ favorite food in the Revolutionary War? … Chicken Catch-a-Tory! (Chicken Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?… Yeah, it cracked me up! (Pennsylvania Jokes)
- What is the difference between the American Revolutionary War and several cows being launched into space?… One was the shot heard around the world and the other is a herd shot around the world. (Astronomy Jokes & Cow Jokes)
- How much trash do you have to throw in the ocean to make a new country?… None, just some tea. (American Revolution Jokes / Tea Jokes / Earth Day Jokes)
- If you crossed a vegetable with our first president, what would you get… George Squashington. (Farming Jokes & Inauguration Jokes)
- So for Christmas, I decided to hang a decoration that shows both my love for music and for our Founding Fathers… It’s a wreath of Franklin. (Music Jokes & Christmas Wreath Jokes)