My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Final Four Basketball: March Madness Jokes
- What is the secret to winning a National Basketball Championship? “The secret is to have eight great players, and four others who will cheer like crazy.” Jerry Tarkanian (March Madness Jokes)
- A grandson was visiting his grandfather at the nursing home. When the boy walked into the room, the grandfather smiled. The boy enthusiastically said, “Grandpa you have March Madness teeth! You are down to your Final Four!” (Grandparent Jokes & Dentist Jokes)
- Grandfather: Bet I can tell you the score of the Final Four Championship before the game starts! Grandson: No Way! Grandfather: 0-0. (Final Four Jokes & Grandparent Jokes)
- Why are college coaches & players so excited to make it to the last hole in golf?… They love the final fore. (Golf Jokes)
- The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and had proceeded to give an oral quiz to the freshman class. Speaking specifically about manic depression, the instructor asked, “How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?” A young man in the rear of the room raised his hand and answered, “A Final Four basketball coach?” (Psychology Jokes)
- Why do Elite Eight fans only play 14 holes of golf?… Because they can’t make it to the Final Four. (Golf Jokes)
- What is the unofficial candy bar of the NCAA Final Four?… Fast break. (Final Four Jokes & Candy Jokes)
- Sports Reporter: What do you think about the execution of your team? Frustrated losing Final Four coach: I support that 100%! (Hunting Jokes)
- Two basketball teams play a final four game. The underdog team ends up winning, but not a single man from either team scored a basket. How can this be?… They were women’s basketball teams!
- How many NCAA Final Four basketball players does it take to change a light bulb?… Only one. But he gets money, a car, and three credit hours for it. (Car Jokes)
- What do you call a Georgetown player with who has been to the Final Four?… a senior citizen. (Grandparent Jokes)
- Grandfather: Bet I can tell you the score of the Final Four before the game starts! Grandson: No Way! Grandfather: 0-0. (Final Four Jokes & Grandparent Jokes)
- “We have a great bunch of outside shooters; unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.” Weldon Drew