My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- What flies around the kindergarten room at night?… The alpha-BAT. (26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z)
- What’s the best place to grow flowers in school?… In the kindergarden. (26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z)
- What makes a Cyclops such an effective kindergarten teacher?… He has only one pupil.
- Why are fish so smart?… They live in schools!
- What is a snake’s favorite class?… Hissss-tory! (Great Lessons for Psychology and U.S. History lessons)
- What kind of school do you go to if you’re an ice cream man?… Sundae school
- Why did the M&M go to school?… Because he really wanted to be a Smartie!
- What is a witch’s favorite class?… Spelling (Is Spelling Important? phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid)
- Why was the kindergarten teacher wearing sunglasses to school?… She had bright students!
- What is the only class you can plant a flower in?…Kindergarden!
- What’s the king of all school supplies?… The ruler.
- Why did the student eat his homework?… Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake.
- A student came into his kindergarten class with a squirming worm. “What are you doing with that disgusting worm?” asked his teacher. “We were playing outside and I thought I’d show him my kindergarten.” the student replied.
- Son: I won a prize in kindergarten today. The teacher asked me how many legs a hippopotamus had. I said three. Father: Three? How on earth did you win the prize? Son: I came the closest.
- Why was the kindergarten worried?… Because there were too many rulers in school!
- What did one math book say to the other?… Don’t bother me I’ve got my own problem
- ONE morning my five-year-old niece was taking forever to get dressed for school. Her mother finally decided to help her. “What’s the matter, Martha?” her mother asked. “You’re going to be late, and you don’t want to miss school.” “I’d rather stay home and miss school,” a little voice answered forlornly, “than go to school and miss home.”
- Why was the music teacher not able to open his class room?… Because his keys were on the piano.
- What object is king of the classroom?… The ruler!
- Where do pencils go for vacation?… Pencil-vania.
- What did 0 say to 8?… Nice belt!
- Why do traffic lights turn red?… You would too if you had to stop and go in the middle of the street.
- Teacher: In this box, I have a 10-foot snake. Student: You can’t fool me, teacher. Snakes don’t have feet.
- Where do fish sleep?… In water beds.
JOKES BY LETTERS
Aa What do you call an Ant in outerspace? An ant-ronaut.
Bb What do Texas ghosts wear? BOOts!
Cc What do Cows listen to? Moo-sic.
Dd Why did the chicken join the band? Because he had Drumsticks.
Ee Why did the chicken cross the road? For some Egg-citement.
Ff What day do chickens hate the most? Fry-day.
Gg What do you call a bug that jumps over cups? A Glasshopper.
Hh – Why do Hens lay eggs? Because if they dropped them, they’d break.
Ii – How do you keep from getting Icy feet? Don’t go around brrrrr-foot.
Jj – What fish make the best sandwich? A peanut butter and jellyfish.
Kk – What do kittens like to eat? Mice cream.
Ll – What do sea monsters eat for Lunch? Fish and ships.
Mm – Why didn’t the Mummy cross the road? He was gutless.
Nn – Why did the horse cross the road? To visit his Naaaa-bor.
Oo – Why kind of ice cream do Oreo cows make? Chocolate and vanilla swirl.
Pp – What do you get when a Pig and chicken bump into each other? Ham and eggs.
Qq – Why don’t ducks tell jokes when they fly? Because they would Quack up!
Rr – What are Raisons? Sunburt grapes.
Ss – Why did the Slimy Smelly SSSSSnake Slither by the Stop Sign to crosssss the Street? To See hissssss Skinny Stinkin Sister.
Tt – What do you get when you cross an elephant with a fish? Swimming Trunks.
Uu – What do you call a sad Unicorn? A blue corn.
Vv – What do you call a cute Volcano? Lava-ble.
Ww – What do you call a Worm in a fur coat? A catterpillar.
Xx – What is the difference between a foX and an oX? The letter f.
Yy – What happened when the cat ate a ball of Yarn? It had mittens.
Zz – What’s black and white and red all over? A sunburned Zebra