My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More North Dakota Jokes…
- North Dakota has TWO capitals. Can you name them?… “N” and “D”
- What did Devil’s Lake say to the shore?… Nothing, it waved. (Top North Dakota Lakes)
- What is the tallest building in the North Dakota?… The Grand Forks Public Library of course, it has the most stories! (Library Jokes)
- What goes hundreds of miles and never moves?… The North Dakota Turnpike!
- Where do North Dakota fish keep their money?… In the riverbanks of the Yellowstone River. (Ten Longest Rivers in North Dakota)
- What has a mouth but can’t eat?… The Missouri River!
- What runs but never goes out of breath?… The Missouri River! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- If a plane crashed on the borders of North Dakota South Dakota, Minnesota, and Montana, where would they bury the survivors?… You wouldn’t bury them anywhere because survivors are the people who lived! (Geography Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: Where were you born? Student: North Dakota. Teacher: Which part? Student: What do you mean, ‘which part’? My whole body was born in North Dakota! (Teacher Jokes)
- Did you hear the joke about White Butte?… You won’t get over it. (Hiking Jokes & 10 Best North Dakota Mountains)