My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top U.S. History Jokes & Constitution Day Jokes
- Knock knockout?…Who is there?…Boo… Boo Who?… Don’t cry! We have the best jokes about the Constitution.
- Say what you want about the 1st amendment…
- I got caught with a copy of the Constitution… I swear I read it for the articles. (Constitution Jokes)
- I’m not sure I can tell you word-for-word what the 2nd Amendment is… But I’ll take a shot at it!
- I went to the NRA and told them the 2nd amendment is worthless… They were triggered.
- How is a healthy person like the United States?… They both have good constitutions!
- “The Constitution says I have the right to bear arms,” I told the officer and he said, “Where’s the rest of the bear?” (Bear Jokes & Police Jokes)
- Why did Yogi like the second amendment?… Because he loved his bear arms.
- Second Amendment If you are against the second amendment, you could get fired.
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about the Constitution? (Summer Olympic Knock Knock Jokes)
- What’s a bird’s favorite amendment?… Freedom of SCREECH!
- I can’t believe the girls at school can’t wear tank tops, it totally violates the second amendment… Don’t they have a right to bare arms?
- I’ve been told I have a Supreme Court figure… No appeal.
- There’s an amendment in America for people to wear T-shirts… I call it “The Right To Bare Arms”
- What’s the first amendment in Super Mario’s constitution?… Freedom of Peach.
- The gyms must remain open… The Constitution guarantees freedom of the press.
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know how to tell a good Constitution knock-knock joke?
- Between the First Amendment’s freedom of assembly and the Eighth Amendment’s no cruel and unusual punishment, the US Constitution is basically saying “some assembly required, battery not included.”
- Why couldn’t Hillary Clinton keep up her US presidential campaign?… She was let down by a weak Constitution. (Election Jokes)
- Similarities and differences between the Canadian and Chinese constitution… Both have freedom of speech but only one has freedom after speech.
- Knock Knock… Who’s there?… June… June who?… June know any good Constitution knock knock jokes? (June Jokes & Spring Knock Knock Jokes)