My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top U.S. History Jokes & Constitution Jokes
- Say what you want about the 1st amendment…
- I got caught with a copy of the Constitution… I swear I read it for the articles. (Constitution Jokes)
- I’m not sure I can tell you word-for-word what the 2nd Amendment is… But I’ll take a shot at it!
- I went to the NRA and told them the 2nd amendment is worthless… They were triggered.
- How is a healthy person like the United States?… They both have good constitutions!
- Second Amendment If you are against the second amendment, you could get fired.
- “The Constitution says I have the right to bear arms,” I told the officer and he said, “Where’s the rest of the bear?” (Bear Jokes & Police Jokes)
- Maybe if we all emailed the Constitution to each other… …the NSA will finally read it.
- What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (American Revolution Jokes & Music Jokes)
- What would you get if you crossed the American national bird with Snoopy?… A bald beagle! (Bird Jokes)
- Why did Yogi like the second amendment?… Because he loved his bear arms.
- What would you get if you crossed the first US president with an animated character?… George Washingtoon!
- What’s the first amendment in Super Mario’s constitution?… Freedom of Peach.
- Similarities and differences between the Canadian and Chinese constitution… Both have freedom of speech but only one has freedom after speech.
- Between the First Amendment’s freedom of assembly and the Eighth Amendment’s no cruel and unusual punishment, the US Constitution is basically saying “some assembly required, battery not included.”
- There’s an amendment in America for people to wear T-shirts… I call it “The Right To Bare Arms”
- Why couldn’t Hillary Clinton keep up her US presidential campaign?… She was let down by a weak Constitution. (Election Jokes)
- I can’t believe the girls at school can’t wear tank tops, it totally violates the second amendment… Don’t they have a right to bare arms?
- What’s a bird’s favorite amendment?… Freedom of SCREECH!
- I’ve been told I have a Supreme Court figure… No appeal.
- Why did the hunter cut off the grizzly bear’s arms? Because according to the 2nd amendment…..the hunter has the right to bear arms.
- I’m glad I have my 2nd Amendment right to bear arms… Otherwise, I’d have been amputated at birth.
- I received a letter the other day saying my tax return was ‘outstanding’. Although it’s lovely to receive such high praise from HMRC, to be honest I can’t even remember sending one in