My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
mytowntutors.com/top-10-jokes-for-each-month/(opens in a new tab)
- What dance was very popular in 1776?… Indepen-dance! (Music Jokes)
- What did one American flag say to the other flag?….. Nothing. It just waved! (Flag Day Jokes for Kids)
- Teacher: “More than 200 years ago, our forefathers defeated the British in the Revolutionary War.”… Student: “Wow! They must have been pretty strong, four men defeating a whole army!”
- What was the Patriots’ favorite food in the Revolutionary War? … Chicken Catch-a-Tory!
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell?… Yeah, it cracked me up!
- Teacher: “How did the Founding Fathers decide on our country’s flag?” Student: “I guess they took a flag poll!” (Flag Day Jokes)
- “Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?”… “On the bottom!”
- Father William, the old priest, made it a practice to visit the parish school one day a week. He walked into the 4th grade class, where the children were studying the states, and asked them how many states they could name. They came up with about 40 names. Father William jokingly told them that in his day students knew the names of all the states. One lad raised his hand and said, Yes sir, but in those days there were only 13 states. (4th of July Jokes)
- What did King George think of the American colonists?… He thought they were revolting!
- What kind of tea did the American colonists thirst for?… Liberty! (Iced Tea Jokes)
- Do they have a 4th of July in England?… Of course. That’s how they get from the 3rd to the 5th. (4th of July Quiz)