My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
- Top Twitter Accounts
- Jokes for Special Days of the Year
- Top 10 Jokes for Each Month
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- 180 School Jokes
- Top 10 Leap Year Jokes: What is a frog’s favorite month?… February. It has a Leap Year. (Leap Year Jokes & Frog Jokes)
- February 2nd: Top 10 Ground Hog Day Jokes: Does anybody know any good Groundhog Day jokes?… I feel like I keep hearing the same ones over and over again.
- February 7th: Top 10 Super Bowl Jokes: Tom Brady is a very polarizing sports figure. On one hand, he has FIVE super bowl rings…. But on the other hand, he only has one.
- February 7th:Top 10 Super Bowl Bowl LV Jokes:Super Bowl LI: The last time a group of New Englanders destroyed Atlanta this badly… Sherman marched to the sea! (Civil War Jokes / New England Jokes / Georgia Jokes)
- February 9th: National Pizza Day Top 10 Pizza Jokes: Want to hear a joke about pizza?… Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
- February 14th Top 10 Valentine’s Day Jokes: My wife’s panties are labelled ‘Monday’, ‘Tuesday’, ‘Wednesday’ … My underwear is labelled ‘January’, February’, ‘March’… (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- Knock, knock… Who’s there?… Noah… Noah, who?… Noah good joke about February? (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- There’s a place where January comes after February and December comes before September… It’s the dictionary! (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month& Grammar Jokes)
- February 1st, 1234 AD must’ve been the birth of the world’s best drummer… One / two / one two three four! (Music Jokes)
- February is ending today, but that’s okay…. We’ll March on. (March Jokes)
- What’s for breakfast on really cold days in February?… Frosted Snowflakes. (Cereal Jokes)
- If January threw a parade would February March?… No but April May! (Top 10 Jokes for Each Month)
- What month is the best for coffee? …. Feb – BREW – ary (Coffee Jokes)What month is the best month to tell a lie? …. Fib -ruary
January 5th: National Bird Day Top 10 Bird Jokes: What’s a good winter tip?… Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter. (Winter Jokes for Kids & Bird Jokes)
January 15th National Bagel Day: Top 10 Bagel Jokes: Why are hat jokes the hardest to understand?… Because they always go right over your head!
January 20th Inauguration Day: Top 10 Inauguration Jokes
January 30th National Croissant Day Top 10 Croissant Jokes