My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
- Top 10 Jokes for Each Month
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- 180 School Jokes
- Middle School Jokes
- Jokes for Special Day of the Year
The parallelogram will be the quadrilateral that has been bounded by the parallel lines and this will be the shape in which opposite sides will be equal as well as parallel. Basically, it can be classified into three main types which are rhombus, rectangle and square and it is worth noting down that every shape will be having its unique properties in the whole process.
A parallelogram is considered to be the specific kind of quadrilateral that has been formed by only the parallel lines and the angle between the adjacent sides of the parallelogram might be different but opposite sides will always need to be parallel in the whole process. Hence, having a crystal clear idea about the basic properties in the whole process is very much important so that there is no chance of any kind of issue in the whole process.
Following are some of the basic things which people need to know about the area of parallelogram and different types of parallelogram:
- Rectangle: Rectangle is known as a parallelogram which will be having two pairs of equal in parallel opposite sides and four right angles. It is very much vital for people to be clear about the concept of the rectangle because diagonals will be by setting each other and there will be two equal diagonals and the opposite sides will also be of equal length. Apart from this, it will be having four right angles.
- Square: This is considered to be the type of parallelogram that will be having four equal sides and four right angles and everything will be directly linked with the basic properties of the rectangle as well. This particular shape also has four equal sides, four right angles and two pairs of parallel sides along with two equal diagonals in the whole process. The diagonals are also perpendicular to each other and are bisecting each other.
- Rhombus: Rhombus is considered to be the parallelogram which will be having four equal sides in which the opposite angles are equal and diagonals are also perpendicular to each other because they will be bisecting.
The basic formula is associated with the parallelogram are explained as follows:
- The area of the parallelogram is known as the region occupied by it and it will be expressed in the format of centimetres square, inch square, metre square and several other kinds of related things. The formula for this particular calculation will be the measurement of the base into the measurement of height.
- The perimeter of a parallelogram is known as the length of its outline and hence will be equal to the sum of all the sides. Kids need to note down that formula will be two into A+ B where A and B are the sum of all its sides.
It is very much important for kids to be clear about the basic properties of the parallelogram so that they can have a good command of the basic calculations and there is no chance of any kind of issue in the whole process. Being clear about the basic conditions and properties of the parallelogram is very much important so that they can classify any kind of quadrilateral into the whole thing very successfully and there will be no chance of any kind of problem. Apart from this kids also need to be clear about the area of trapezium formula and this is only possible whenever they will go with the option of depending upon platforms like Cuemath so that everything can be undertaken very successfully and there will be no chance of any kind of problem in the whole process.