My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
More Bird Jokes...
- What’s a good winter tip?… Never catch snowflakes with your tongue until all the birds have gone south for the winter. (Winter Jokes for Kids & Bird Jokes)
- Which side of an Arctic Tern has the most feathers?… The outside! (Winter Jokes for Kids & Bird Jokes)
- What do birds say on Halloween?… “Trick or tweet!” (Funny Halloween Jokes)
- What type of bird should you never take to the bank?… A robin. (Bird Jokes & Spring Jokes)
- Why did the robin go to the library?… It was looking for bookworms. (Worm Jokes & Bird Jokes)
- What would you get if you crossed the American national bird with Snoopy?… A bald beagle! (Constitution Jokes & American Revolutionary War Jokes)
- What’s Winnie’s favorite bird?… Christopher Robin. (Winnie the Pooh Jokes)
- A man buys a parrot, only to have it constantly insult him. He tries everything to make the parrot stop, but nothing works. Frustrated, the man puts the parrot in the freezer. After a few minutes the insults stop. The man thinks he might have killed the parrot, so he opens the freezer and takes the parrot out. The parrot is shivering. It stammers, “S-s-sorry for being r-r-rude. Please f-f-forgive me.” Then, after a moment, the parrot softly asks, “W-w-what exactly d-d-did the turkey do?” (Turkey Jokes & Thanksgiving Jokes)
- What’s something usually insulting, but not on Thanksgiving?… A family member giving you the bird. (Bird Jokes)
- What do you give a sick bird?… Tweetment. (Doctor Jokes)