My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – J j
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, it’s sound,
and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with
Also identify the high frequency words “do,” “not,” and “what.”
J j Activities
- Find a calendar and count all the days in June.
- Jump up and down ten times.
- Tell someone in your family a joke.
- Jump like a rabbit.
- What flavor Jell-o do you like?
- Wear jewelry at home.
- Count all the jars in your refrigerator. Have someone help you.
- Do ten jumping jacks.
- Jog in place for one minute.
- Jump for joy!
Activity: Play this game. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen carefully to it. Take one jump forward if the word you hear starts with the /j/ sound.”
Word List: jar, jam, toast, jeans, shirt, jacket, jewelry, hat, juice, milk, jungle, jaguar, cat, jeep.