My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – I i
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, its sound,
and formation. As home please make a list of words that begin with this
Also identify the high frequency words “but” and “in.”
I i Activities
- Have some ice cream for dessert after you eat your dinner.
- Find an icicle in the winter.
- Have Mom or Dad inflate a balloon.
- Make ice.
- Create an igloo in the snow.
- Jump in the air!
- Go ice skating at a rink or on a pond.
- Stay away from poison ivy! Be careful!
- Use a ruler to draw a straight line. How many inches is it?
Activity: Play this game. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen carefully to it. If it starts with the I i sound, give me a thumbs up! If it doesn’t start with the I i sound, give me a thumbs down.”
Word List: igloo, turtle, inside, itchy, horse, ink, inch, camera, in, imagine, bed, incredible.