My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – H h
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, the sound,
and formation. As home please make a list of words that begin with this
Also identify the high frequency words “but” and “it.”
- Tell Mom what makes you happy.
- How many pennies make ten cents?
- Draw your house. Practice your address with someone.
- Hop ten times on one foot.
- Cut out a square and then a triangle. Put them together to make a house.
- Gallop like a horse.
- Hoot like an owl.
- How many stars are there in the sky?
- Pretend it is Halloween. What costume will you wear?
- Hug a friend.
Activity: Play this game. Say, “I am going to say a word, listen carefully to it. If it starts with the I i sound, give me a thumbs up! If it doesn’t start with the H h sound, give me a thumbs down.”
Word List: happy, heavy, elephant, horn, house, girl, helicopter, hop, hug, big, hippo, boy, help, hot, cold, hungry, hundred