My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Top Joke Pages: 180 School Jokes, Family Joke of the Day, May Jokes for Kids, Funny Jokes for Kids, Funny Animal Jokes for Kids, Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- School Jokes for Kids
- 180 School Jokes: Start Your Day with a Smile
- Elementary School Jokes
- 26 Lessons for the Letter of the Week A- Z
- Kindergarten Jokes
This lesson was taken directly from the homework assignments of a Massachusetts kindergarten teacher.
Letter of the Week – A
During the week, please learn to identify this letter, its sound, and formation. At home please make a list of words that begin with this letter.
Also identify the high frequency words “I” and “am.”
Please enjoy these activities with your child at home during the week.
- Learn your address and tell it to Mom or Dad.
- Be an artist, create something colorful.
- Eat an apple for a snack.
- Cut an apple in half and find the star.
- Make the sound of your favorite animal.
- Sing the alphabet song.
- Be an acrobat and try to do 10 somersaults.
- Write the letter “A a” ten times.
- Move like your favorite animal.