My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, consider registering with us. Teachers set the hourly rate and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MOREteacher who tutors!
Check out: 1,250+ Jokes for Teachers, 365 Family-Friendly Jokes, 101 Math Jokes, 180 School Jokes Start your Day with a Smile!
- How do trees get on the internet?… They log in.
- “I have an obsession with wind farms.” “Really?” “Yes. I’m a huge fan.”
- What did one lightening bolt say to the other lightening bolt?… You’re shocking!
- How can you tell the ocean is friendly?… It waves.
- What’s a tornado’s favorite game?… Twister!
- How do hurricanes see?… With one eye!
- What does a cloud wear under his pants?… Thunderwear!
- What kind of bow can’t be tied?… A rainbow!
- What is a tree’s least favorite month?… Sep-timber!
- What did Obi Wan Kenobi say to the tree?… May the Forest be with you.
- How do oil companies deal with with oil spills?… Slick lawyers.
- What is a shark’s favorite game?… Swallow the leader!
- What did one firefly say to the other?… Got to glow now!
- Why did the leaf go to the doctor?… It was feeling green!
- What did the tree wear to the pool party?… Swimming trunks!
- What happens when it rains cats and dogs?… You have to be careful to not step in a poodle!
- What did one volcano say to the other volcano?… I lava you!
- What kind of hair do oceans have?… Wavy!
- Do bees fly in the rain?… Not without their yellow jackets!
- Knock Knock!… Who’s there?… Lettuce… Lettuce who?… Lettuce in, it’s hot outside!
- What do you call a rooster that crows every morning?… An alarm cluck!
- How do Republicans plan on fighting record high temperatures?… By switching from Fahrenheit to Celsius!
- Why does a Time Magazine survey state only 85% of Americans think global warming is happening?… The other 15 percent work for the oil industry!
- How many climate skeptics does it take to change a lightbulb?… None. It’s too early to say if the light bulb needs changing.
- Why are people always tired on Earth Day?… Because they just finished a long March