My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for FREE by using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly rate and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!
My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups.
One of our greatest resource for parents and teachers is our guest blogs. Our guest blogs allows us to share the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise of parents, teachers, and others individuals.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for each school year (June 1st – May 31st). We hope you enjoy.
2011-2012 Most Viewed Guest Blogs
- Flipping the Classroom to Break Through into Today´s Society by @MayraAixaVillar
- Should Kids Miss School for a Disney Trip? by @CO_MtnMom
- All Kids Can SUCCEED: Be the “1” by @NormandinBill
- Student Grades: How to Turn Around the Midyear SLUMP by @GradeSuccess
- World Autism Awareness Day by @NathansVoice
- The Benefits of Raising Chickens for Your Family by @familyfocusblog
- The Art of Teaching Second Language Learners by @esleld
- How Tutoring Can Save Your Retirement as a Teacher by @TeachersHelp01
- Civil War Research by @RobFinkill
- How to Beat the Sugar Blues by @TheOrganicNanny
Please check back to our guest blog page for more great posts from authors like these.