Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- Winter Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: January Jokes
February Jokes / Top 10 February Pages / February Hashtags of the Day
February Lessons & February Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Check out Major World Sporting Events! & Sports Joke of the Day! Superbowl Trivia & Superbowl Lesson Ideas!
- Why did the NFL football player go to the bank?… to get his quarter back.
- What’s the difference between a quarterback and a baby?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap.
- What football play should you be suspicious of?… The quarterback sneak.
- How is losing money in a payphone like a football game?… If you don’t get the quarter back, you hit the receiver!
- What did the football say to the punter?… “I get a kick out of you.”
- If you want to sack the Dolphins quarterback, what should you use?… Your fishing tackle. (Top Fishing Jokes)
- Why do coaches like punters?… Because punters always put their best foot forward.
- Why did the poor quarterback have his receivers cross at midfield?… Because he was trying to make ends meet.
- What do you call a lineman’s kids?… Chips off the old blocker.
- Did you here about the football player who asked his coach to flood the field so he could go in as a sub?
- Where do hungry football players play?… In the Supper Bowl.
- Did you hear that some NFL football teams don’t have a website?…They can’t string three “Ws” together.
- What’s the difference between the poor, inconsistent football team and a dollar bill?… You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
- What does a bad football team and possums have in common?… Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
- What did the football coach say to the broken vending machine?… “Give me my quarterback!”
- What kind of ends do you find in libraries?… Book ends.
- Which player is the easiest target to hit with the football?… The wide receiver.
- Who are the happiest people at the football game?… The cheerleaders.
- Where do quarterbacks go when they get old?… Out to pass-ture.
- Why can’t the struggling quarterback get into his own driveway?… Someone painted an endzone on it.
- Which football team cooks gourmet meals together?… The Kansas City Chefs.
- What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?… ALL the NFL teams not in the Super Bowl.
- Why is someone who borrows money but does not pay it all back like a football player?… Because sometimes he gives you a quarter back and sometimes a half back.
- Why did the elephant who was a football fan start a stampede?… Because he wanted to play for the Chargers.
- Why are football stadiums always cool?… “Because they’re full of fans.”
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs!
For a small fee, we work with small businesses to grow their influence using twitter.We are looking for a sports website to sponsor this page. Join our other great sponsors.