My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
FREE REGISTRATION for Teachers who Tutor!
Check out our list of 365 Family Friendly Jokes and the list of the World’s Best Top 10 Jokes!
We are looking for a family friendly business to sponsor this page!
April 5th: Easter Jokes
April 22nd: Earth Day Jokes
April 24th: Arbor Day Jokes
May 10th: Mother Day Jokes
June 21st: Fathers’ Day Jokes
- Do you know all about April 1st?… Yes, I’m fooly aware of it!
- Why is everyone so tired on April 1?… Because they’ve just finished a long, 31 day March!
- What’s the best day for monkey business?… The first of Ape-ril!
- What’s the difference between Thanksgiving and April Fool’s Day?… On one you’re thankful and on the other you’re prankful!
- What monster plays the most April Fool’s jokes?… Prankenstein!
- When do monkeys fall from the sky?… During Ape-ril showers!
- Can February March? … No, but April May!
- What season is it when you are on a trampoline?… Spring-time!
- What flowers grow on faces?… Tulips (Two-lips)!
- Why is the letter A like a spring flower?… A bee (B) comes after it!
- When do people start using their trampoline?… Spring-Time
- What do you call a girl with a frog on her head?… Lily!
- What does the Easter Bunny order at a Chinese Restaurant?… Hop Suey!
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas?… Bugs Bunny
- Why did the farmer bury all his money?…. to make his soil rich!
- What does the Easter Rabbit get for making a basket?… Two points just like everybody!
- Spring Fever: Four high school boys afflicted with spring fever skipped morning classes. After lunch they reported to the teacher that they had a flat tire. Much to their relief she smiled and said, “Well, you missed a test today so take seats apart from one another and take out a piece of paper.” Still smiling, she waited for them to sit down. Then she said: “First Question: Which tire was flat?”
- What can be seen in the middle of the months ‘April’ and ‘March’, that cannot be seen in the beginning or end of either month?… the letter “r.”