My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Check out the Top U.S. Tutoring Companies!
My Town Tutors is excited to work with My School Books to help them grow their presence on twitter. Over the next few months we will be assisting @myschoolbooks!
Click on the tip to learn more!
1. Before Joining Twitter (5)
- Remember: It’s Not a Sprint, It is a Marathon
- 5 Questions for Twitter Users: Before joining twitter it is important to see if social media is a good way for you to connect with customers and thought leadersin your industry. Click here to read how My School Books is using social media to spread their mission.
- Define Your #1 Goal!
- Define Your Audience
- Evaluate Social Media with Hubspot
Create Content (5)
- Write a Blog: How to Write A First Blog: 5 Simple Tips
- Evaluate Your Blog with Hubspot
- Blog Like the Big Dogs! 7 Tips for Rookie Bloggers
- A Share Button Can Make a World of Difference to A Blog
- Be a Publisher with Paper.li
Joining Twitter (7)
- Just Tweet
- Social Media Makeover: Write Mission Tweets
- Who to Follow 1st on Twitter
- Social Media Makeover: First Following Tips
- Social Media Makeover: Follow the Leaders
- Social Media Makeover: Establish A Following Ratio
- Social Media Makeover: 3 Keys to Doubling Your Followers
Make Strong Connections (4)
- Write a Guest Blog: My School Books shared a great guest blog with us about Private Tutoring. Writing a guest blog is a great way to connect with new people. Select a website that reaches your target audience! Many websites are looking for great content for their followers. Some charge a small fee to post and others will accept posts for free. Give it a shot. It is easy once you start.
- Sponsor a Blog: My School Books is sponsoring the Top Tutoring Companies page. Tutoring companies, parents, and teachers will check out this blog. This is the perfect audience for My School Books.
- Write and Share Mission Tweets: A mission tweet is a simple statement about who you are and what you do. Each mission tweet should be a clear and concise tweet that can educate your followers about you and your company.
- Use Twuffer (or some other tweet scheduling application): Time management is so important. Twuffer allows you to continue to share information while you are working on other important tasks or relaxing on vacation. It is an invaluable tool.