My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
The top US tutors are teachers! Find a tutor NOW!
We are always looking for qualified K – 12 U.S. teachers who tutor! Register NOW & earn up to $5,000 per year tutoring in your area!
Click on the link for the top jokes for each summer olympic sport! (US Olympic twitter accounts)
- What do you serve but not eat?… A racquetball.
- My racquetball opponent was not happy with my serve. He kept returning it.
- Why is a racquetball game a noisy game?… Because each player raises a racket.
- Why are spiders great racquetball players?… Cause they have great topspin.
- Why are lawyers so good at racquetball?… Because they stoop so low!
- Your momma is so short… She has to play racquetball in the curb. (Mother’s Day Jokes)
- What did the racquetball say when it got hit?… Who’s making all the racquet?
What do a dentist and a racquetball coach have in common?… They both use drills!
So did you hear about the racquetball and the battery that got into a fight?… The battery was charged and the racquetball is waiting to go to court.
Why is it not good to play racquetball in a court?… Because you might get arrested.
- How many racquetball players does it take to screw in a light bulb?… “What do you mean it was out, it was in!!!”
- Where is the first racquetball match mentioned in the Bible?… When Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court.