- What do you serve but not eat?… A racquetball.
- My racquetball opponent was not happy with my serve. He kept returning it.
- Why is a racquetball game a noisy game?… Because each player raises a racket.
- Why are spiders great racquetball players?… Cause they have great topspin.
- What did the racquetball say when it got hit?… Who’s making all the racquet?
What do a dentist and a racquetball coach have in common?… They both use drills!
So did you hear about the racquetball and the battery that got into a fight?… The battery was charged and the racquetball is waiting to go to court.
Why is it not good to play racquetball in a court?… Because you might get arrested.
- How many racquetball players does it take to screw in a light bulb?… “What do you mean it was out, it was in!!!”
- Where is the first racquetball match mentioned in the Bible?… When Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court.