We love Massachusetts teachers and parents. Our goal is to be the #1 tutoring resource in Massachusetts.
To help teachers new to twitter, we have compiled a list of top Massachusetts twitter accounts for Massachusetts teachers. Since all these accounts are 100% perfect according to tweetgrader, we have listed them in reverse alphabetical order. We will be adding additional accounts in the future as we come across them.
We have added an Honorable Mention List too. These accounts do not have 100% scores, however we feel these accounts are very useful. We have included the tweetgrade score at the end of the account.
In addition to helping teachers make thousands of dollars tutoring, we also want to provide teachers with useful information to help improve teaching. We had so much positive feedback from our Top 10 Twitter Accounts for Massachusetts Teachers, that we decided to ask out Top 10 to recommend 5 other useful twitter accounts.
Also visit our Connected Educators page!
1. @WorldLillie – Boston teacher & #travel blogger: http://AroundTheWorldL.com & http://TeachingTraveling.com. #EdBlogs founder: http://www.facebook.com/groups/EducationBloggers Boston (and the world) · http://www.AroundTheWorldL.com/about/
2. @theTeacherPage – Quality Resources for Teachers! Comments and Suggestions Welcome! @robertwhughes Halifax, MA · http://TheTeacherPage.com
3. @PatrickMLarkin – Artist formerly known as @bhsprincipal – BPS Asst. Supt. NASSP National Digital Principal Award Winner (2012), Evangelist for Web 2.0 and Digital Tools. Burlington, MA · http://www.patrickmlarkin.com/
4. @NormandinBill – Proud father of 2 wonderful children, husband to an amazing educator, proud Principal of Normandin Middle School in New Bedford, MA http://normandinprincipal.blogspot.com
5. @mytowntutors – Teachers are GREAT tutors! We connect parents with local teachers who tutor. Teachers keep 100% of fees. http://www.mytowntutors.com/blog/ Boston, Massachusetts and USA · http://www.mytowntutors.com
6. @museumofscience – Follow us for updates and special offers on exhibits and shows, fun science facts, and breaking news. Find us on Instagram at @MuseumOfScience Boston, MA · http://mos.org
7. @massteacher – The Massachusetts Teachers Association Boston, Mass. ·http://massteacher.org
Massachusetts Teachers Association – THANK YOU
8. @kathyschrock – Educational Technologist, DEN Star & Guru, Adobe Ed Leader, Google Certified Teacher (firstname.lastname@example.org) Twitter RSS feed: http://linkyy.com/twitterfeed Cape Cod, MA · http://kathyschrock.net
9. @gregkuloweic “History Teacher (8 years) & Tech Integration Specialist (1 year). #sschat co-creator, EdTechTeacher Senior Associate (www.edtechteacher.org) ~ Plymouth, MA · http://www.kulowiectech.blogspot.com” (2,900+ followers / 97.2 Twitter Grader)
10. @Edudemic – A dedicated community of educators and technologists looking to enhance learning. Cambridge, MA · http://edudemic.com
11. @dancallahan – Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 @PineGlenLTC by day, #edcamp Foundation Chairman of the Board of Directors and Co-founder by night. Burlington, MA · http://remixteaching.com
12. @andycinek – Be kind. Share. And remember that what we do is not about us, but for the students we teach Boston, MA · http://andrewmarcinek.com
13. @SimplySuzy “Grade 3 Teacher, Educatalyst, Lafora Disease Assailant, Tech Enthusiast,FableVision Ambassador, DENStar LC Educator, Shutterbug, MassCUE Pathfinder, Girl Scout Cape Cod Canal · http://about.me/simplysuzy” (97.1/100 twitter grader)
14. @AngelaCristiani “Political Director~Boston Teachers Union…School Psychologist…Ballet, The Arts, & all that is NPT. RTs are not endorsements~Views expressed are my own~Massachusetts · http://angelajcristiani.wordpress.com/ (97.1/100 twitter grader)
15. @FableVision “Transmedia designed to change the world/Partnering w kindred spirits. Studio: @fvstudioboston K12 resources: @fablelearn Tweets by Paul Reynolds, Co-Founder ~ Boston · http://www.fablevision.com” (97.1 Twitter Grader)
16. @EdTechTeacher21: “EdTechTeacher helps teachers, schools, and school leaders develop 21st century learning environments.” ~ Chestnut Hill, MA · http://edtechteacher.org” (96.3/100 Twitter Grader)
17. @MrMusselman “Former middle school earth/space sci teacher. Current science specialist for Burlington MA Public Schools. Bringing science to life for K-8 students. Burlington, MA – USA · http://www.musselmanscience.com” (95.8/100 twitter grader)
18. @ncarroll24 “A wife, mom of 2 teens, daughter, sister, friend, colleague and elementary school teacher (4th Grade). Looking to learn about and share resources for school. Massachusetts · http://teachingiselementary.blogspot.com” (95.8/100 twitter grader)
19. @mytowntutorsma We help #Massachusetts #parents connect with local #teachers who #tutor.Teachers are great tutors! Founded by a teacher for teachers! Massachusetts · http://www.mytowntutors.com (95/100 Twitter Grader)
20. @dunneteach – K-12 Social Studies Director, Arlington Public Schools, and Teaching American History Grant Program Director. Arlington Public Schools, Mass. (93/100 Twitter Grader)
21. @PFToner “Middle School Social Studies Teacher, President of the Massachusetts Teachers Association. Cambridge, Massachusetts · http://www.massteacher.org(90/100 twitter grader)
22. @edcampBoston “April 28, 2012 @ Microsoft NERD in Cambridge, MA Boston, MA · http://edcampboston.org/ ” (83/100 twitter grader)
23. ColumWhyte “grades 4-6 AWC Social Studies Teacher in Dorchester, MA Committee Chair Boston Teachers Union Speakers Series email: email@example.com Boston” (83/100 Twitter Grader)
24. @MichaelJMaguire “high school teacher, union supporter, disney enthusiast Boston” (77/100 Twitter Grader)
25. @rstutmanBTU “President, Boston Teachers Union BPS Math teacher VP of Mass AFL-CIO, AFT-Mass Proud to represent 7000 active, 3000 retired BPS educators Boston · http://btu.org“ (72/100 Twitter Grader)
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees!
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area.