My Town Tutors is excited to expand this year to be one of the top twitter accounts in Massachusetts for teachers and parents. Our main purpose is to make it easy for parents to connect with local teachers who tutor.
We feel “Teachers are great tutors!” if you know any teachers who tutor, please let them know we would love to register them for only $12 for two years.
In addition to our #1st52 project, we are going to recognize one great twitter account for Massachusetts Education each day. We hope you enjoy!
Twitter Account of the day:
@EdTechTeacher21 – EdTechTeacher helps teachers, schools, and school leaders develop 21st century learning environments.” ~ Chestnut Hill, MA · http://edtechteacher.org
- @DeanCollege – We’re Dean College in Franklin, Massachusetts. Follow us, tweet us, and Discover the #DeanDifference in 140 characters or less. Tweets by @JoshSinger33. Franklin, MA · dean.edu Post: Dean College: 5 Reasons to Discover the “Dean Difference”
- @massteacher – Massachusetts Teachers Association. Boston, Mass. · massteacher.org33 Reasons @MassTeacher is a Magnficent
- @dancallahan – Instructional Technology Specialist K-5 @PineGlenLTC with 1:1 iPads, #edcamp Foundation Chairman and Co-founder, @AntiochNewEng Professor on #teamnextgen. Burlington, MA · remixteaching.com
- @theTeacherPage – Quality Resources for Teachers! Comments and Suggestions Welcome! @robertwhughes Halifax, MA · http://TheTeacherPage.com
- @PatrickMLarkin – Artist formerly known as @bhsprincipal – BPS Asst. Supt. NASSP National Digital Principal Award Winner (2012), Evangelist for Web 2.0 and Digital Tools. Burlington, MA · http://www.patrickmlarkin.com/ Post: 5 Reasons to follow @PatrickMLarkinGuest Blog: Patrick Larkin’s Top 5 Twitter Accounts for Teachers
- @NormandinBill – Proud father of 2 wonderful children, husband to an amazing educator, Principal of Normandin Middle School in New Bedford, MA, Co-Facilitator #Edfocus Chats normandinms.blogspot.com Post: 5 Reasons @NormandinBill is a Great Account for Education
- @peterhreynolds – FableVision founder, Author/Illustrator: The Dot, Ish, The North Star, illus. Judy Moody. Creativity Advocate. Owner of book & toy store The Blue Bunny. Twin. Boston · thedotclub.org Post: Celebrate International Dot Day with Peter H. Reynolds!
- @MASCD – Promoting quality teaching and learning in Massachusetts by fostering instructional and curriculum leadership. Massachusetts · mascd.org
- @GlobeEducation – News about K-12 and Higher Education in Massachusetts from the Boston Globe. Boston, MA · bostonglobe.com
- @FableLearn – Our mission is to help ALL learners reach their true potential. To learn more, sign up for our FableFlash e-newsletter: http://tinyurl.com/fableflash. Dedham, MA · fablevisionlearning.com
- @SimplySuzy – Teach Grade 3, Educatalyst, Lafora Disease Assailant, Tech Enthusiast, FableVision Ambassador, DENStar, MASCD Board, Shutterbug, MassCUE Pathfinder, Girl Scout. Cape Cod Canal · about.me/simplysuzy
- @AngelaCristiani “Political Director~Boston Teachers Union…School Psychologist…Ballet, The Arts, & all that is NPT. RTs are not endorsements~Views expressed are my own~Massachusetts · http://angelajcristiani.wordpress.com/
- @Edudemic – A dedicated community of educators and technologists looking to enhance learning. Cambridge, MA · http://edudemic.com
- @ncarroll24 – A wife, mom of 2 teens, daughter, sister, friend, colleague and elementary school teacher (4th Grade). Looking to learn about and share resources for school. Massachusetts · http://teachingiselementary.blogspot.com Blog: Teachers Looking for a Good #edchat? Check our List!
- @thomasdaccord – Director of EdTechTeacher. Former HS teacher. My mission is to help teachers use technology to create active, student-centered learning communities. Boston · http://www.edtechteacher.org
- @KarenJan – Passionate about helping struggling learners through the use of technology. north of Boston http://www.teachingeverystudent.blogspot.com
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!