Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Celebrate Geography Awareness Week with these great geography jokes.
- What do you call a map guide to Alcatraz?…A con-tour map.
- What do John Wayne and a map key have in common?…Both are legends.
- Why do paper maps never win at poker?…Because they always fold.
- Why was longitude boiling mad?…Because it was 360 degrees.
- Why are maps like fish?….Both have scales.
- What is smarter, longitude or latitude?…Longitude, because it has 360 degrees
- What do geographers grow in their gardens?…Compass roses.
Why didn’t the map projection finish his speech?…He was interrupted.
- What country does a pirate love to sail his ship to?…AARRRGHentina!
- How can you tell that compasses and scales are intelligent?…Because they’re all graduated.
What nationality are you on the way to the bathroom?… Russian
What nationality are you while you are in the bathroom?… European
What nationality are you while you when you leave the bathroom?… Finnish
Visit our special learning days page for more lessons, activities, and ideas.
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!