My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher! This summer we are expanding to all 50 states!
Read an article that explains why My Town Tutors is becoming the #1 resource for tutoring in America!
- Son: For $20, I’ll be good. Dad: Oh, yeah? When I was your age, I was good for nothing.
- What did the Buffalo say to his son?… Bye-son.
- It was graduation day and Mom was trying to take a picture of their son in a cap and gown, posed with his father. “Let’s try to make this look natural “she said. “Junior, put your arm around your dad’s shoulder.” The father answered, “If you want it to look natural, why not have him put his hand in my pocket?” (Top Graduation Jokes)
- What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice?… A POPsicle! (Top Summer Jokes)
- Teacher: Where did your dad go for her summer vacation? Student: Alaska. Teacher: Never mind, I’ll ask him myself. (Top State Jokes)
- What did baby corn say to mama corn?… Where’s popcorn?
- What do you call a dad who spent all day at the beach?… Tangent. (Top Summer Jokes)
- Teacher: Please use the words “letter carrier” in a sentence. Student: Yes, ma’am. “My dad said that after seeing how many things my mom was bringing on vacation, he would rather letter carrier own luggage.” (Top Teacher Jokes)
- How is the baby bird like its dad?… He’s a chirp off the old block.
- Boy: I have a lot of my dad’s genes. Friend: Really? I bet they don’t fit.
- Dad: You’ll never amount to anything because you procrastinate. Son: Oh yeah? Just you wait!
- Boy: I made a bad mistake today and gave my dad some soap flakes instead of corn flakes for breakfast. Friend: Was he mad? Boy: Yup. He was foaming at the mouth!
- Teacher (on phone): You say Michael has a cold and can’t come to school today? To whom am I speaking? Voice: This is my father. (Top Teacher Jokes)
- What did the daddy volcano say to his son volcano?… “I lava you” (Top Geography Jokes)
- What did Dad’s tie say to his neck?… Do you mind if I hang around?
- Knock knock…Who’s there?… Canoe… Canoe who?… Canoe help me with my homework please Dad – I’m stuck! (Top Teacher Jokes)
- Science teacher: When is the boiling point reached?… Science student: When my father sees my report card! (Top Teacher Jokes)
- Why did the father wear sunglasses?…. Because his children were so bright!
- Dad: How do you like fourth grade? Son: It isn’t much fun. Dad: That’s too bad. It was the best three years of my life! (Top Teacher Jokes)
- Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse goes up to the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You’re the father of twins.” “That’s odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!” A nurse says to the second guy, “Congratulations! You’re the father of triplets!” “That’s weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!” A nurse tells the third man, “Congratulations! You’re the father of quadruplets!” “That’s strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!” The last man is groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What’s wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7 Up!”