My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
FREE REGISTRATION for Teachers who Tutor! Top U.S. Tutors!
Check out our list of 365 Family Friendly Jokes, Top Sports Jokes, and the list of the World’s Best Top 10 Jokes!
Top 40 4th of July Jokes
Top Summer Jokes
- Teacher: Please use the words “letter carrier” in a sentence. Student: Yes, ma’am. “My dad said that after seeing how many things my mom was bringing on vacation, he would rather letter carrier own luggage.” (Top Teacher Jokes)
- What does a bee do when it is hot?… He takes off his yellow jacket.
- What do you call a dog on the beach in the Summer?… A hot dog!
- How do you prevent a Summer cold?… Catch it in the Winter!
- What do frogs like to drink on a hot summer day?… Croak-o-cola.
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?… To make up for his miserable summer.
- What do whales like to put on their toast?… Jellyfish!
- Why did the robot go on summer vacation?… He needed to recharge his batteries.
- Why don’t mummies go on summer vacation?… They’re afraid to relax and unwind!
- What summer vacation destination makes a pet bird sing for joy?… The Canary Islands!
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?… A fsh.
- What did the bread do on vacation?… It loafed around.
- How do teddy bears keep their den cool in summer?… They use bear conditioning!
- Why did the dog stay in the shade?… It did not want to be a hot dog.
- What did the ocean say to the shore?… Nothing it just waved.
- What is a math teacher’s favorite sum?… Summer!