Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- Winter Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: January Jokes
- How to Turn Any Trip Into an Archaeology Class
- 180 School Jokes
- Top Social Studies Jokes
- Top Geography Jokes
- Educators of the Week
- Education Rockstars
- 365 School Jokes
- What was the most popular kids’ movie in Ancient Greece?… Troy Story
- What do you get in a 5-star pyramid?… A tomb with a view.
- Do mummies enjoy being mummies?… Of corpse!
- When a knight in armour was killed in battle, what sign did they put on his grave?… Rust in peace!
- Why did Cleopatra think she didn’t need a psychiatrist?… Because she was the Queen of Denial. (Top Psychology Jokes & Top World Geography Jokes)
- How does King Tut’s secretary answer his calls?… “He can’t talk right now, he’s all wrapped up.”
- Cleopatra says to her attendant “I’d love to take a milk bath”
Cleopatra “No, just up to my neck” (Top Milk Jokes)
- Two archaeologists were excavating a tomb in Egypt.
Arch.1: I just found another tomb of a mummefied pharoah!
Arch 2: Are you serious?
Arch 1: No bones about it!
- Did you hear about the angry mummy?… He flipped his lid.
- Why did the archaeologist go bankrupt?… Because his career was in ruins.
- What do you call a very, very, very, very, very old joke?… Pre-hysterical!
- What sort of art do archaeologists like best?… Post-impressionism!
- What do you call a Roman Emperor with a cold?… Julius Sneezer.
- Why did Robin Hood pull out of the archery contest?… He found it an arrowing experience. (Top Archery Jokes)
- Where did Caesar keep his armies?… Up his sleevies.
- Why didn’t Napoleon like to fight his battles on windy days?… In case he was blown apart.
- Why did King Richard III go to the dentist?… To get his teeth crowned! (Top Dentist Jokes)
- Why wasn’t sunbathing an Olympic sport in ancient Greece?… Because the best you can get is bronze. (Top Olympic Jokes)
- Did they play tennis in ancient Egypt?… Yes, the Bible tells how Joseph served in Pharoah’s court! (Top Tennis Jokes)
- When did Caesar reign ?
I didn’t know he reigned.
Of course he did, didn’t they hail him?
- Did you hear the one about the archaeologist that was found napping on the job?… Apparently he was stoned.
- Teacher: What is a forum? Pupil: Two-um plus two-um! (101 Pi Day Jokes)
- Why was the Archaeologist standing in front of his washing machine?… He was watching briefs!
- Why do archaeologists like dead people?… They get enough of those stiffs!
- How did the ancient Romans cut their hair?… With a pair of Caesars.
- After a hard day’s excavation, an Egyptologist had a pain in her lower back.
It didn’t last long though, she was ok after she saw a cairopractitioner!
- Why did the Roman Coliseum have to close?… The lions had eaten up all the prophets!
- Why are archaeologists greedy?… We want archaic… and eat it!
- Aside from criminology, I’d say archaeology has the highest body count.
- What did the sign In front of the Ancient Egyptian funeral home say?… Satisfaction guaranteed or double your MUMMY back!
- A gladiator was having a rough day at the arena-his opponent had sliced off both of his arms. Nevertheless, he fought on, kicking and biting as furiously as he could. But when his opponent lopped off both feet, the gladiator had no choice but to give up. He was now both unarmed and defeated.