To celebrate Mother’s, during the month of May we will be compiling a list of quotes honoring the most important job in the world. Enjoy!
- “Children spell love T-I-M-E.” Dr. Anthony P. Whitman
- “The future destiny of the child is always the work of the mother.” Napoleon Bonaparte
- “All mothers are working mothers.” Author Unknown
- “Son, you outgrew my lap, but not my heart.” Author Unknown
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it is just in your eyes.” Walter M. Schirra Sr.
- “My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart – a heart so large that everybody’s joy found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.” Mark Twain
- “Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends – but only one mother in the whole wide world.” Kate Douglas Wiggin
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” Oprah Winfrey
- “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” Frank A. Clark
- “Adoption is when a child grows in its mommy’s heart instead of her tummy.” Author Unknown
- “Every child begins the world again…” Henry David Thoreau
- “Don’t wait to make your son a great man – make him a great boy.” Author Unknown
- “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” Edwin Hubbell Chapin
- “Character is what you know you are, not what others think you have.” Marva Collins