My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Check our our Top 10 Quotes Page!
- “On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” Dan Lipinski
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” Elmer Davis
- “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine
- “Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.” George S. Patton
- “Nobody ever drowned in sweat.” US Marine Corps
- “We make war that we may live in peace.” Aristotle
- “The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.” Patrick Henry
- “In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” Mark Twain
- “Neither a wise man nor a brave man lies down on the tracks of history to wait for the train of the future to run over him.” Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Our veterans accepted the responsibility to defend America and uphold our values when duty called.” Bill Shuster