If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
Check out our list of the World’s Best Jokes! The following list was taken from our Top Valentine’s Day Jokes!
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes for teachers. Hopefully you find them useful and can have some fun with them.
- Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration?… Because you can really party hearty!
- Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?… No, but they had an Apple.
- What did one oar say to the other?… “Can I interest you in a little row-mance?”
- Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?… Because it’s all heart.
- What did the pencil say to the paper?… I dot my i’s on you!
- What did the light bulb say to the switch?… You turn me on.
- Do you have a date for Valentines Day?… Yes, February 14th.
- “I can’t be your Valentine for medical reasons.”…“Really?”… “Yeah, you make me sick!”
- What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp?… Stick with me and you’ll go places!
- What did one light bulb say to the other?… I love you a whole watt!
- What do you call two birds in love?…. Tweethearts!
- What did the caveman give his wife on Valentine’s Day?… Ughs and kisses!
- What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel on Valentine’s Day?… I’m nuts about you!
- What did the girl squirrel say to the boy squirrel on Valentine’s Day?… You’re nuts so bad yourself!
- What is the difference between a calendar and single person?… A calendar has a date on Valentine’s day.
- Why did the banana go out with the prune for Valentine’s Day?… Because he couldn’t get a date.
- Do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?… Sure, they’re very scent-imental!
- What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?… I love you a ton!
- What does a carpet salesman give his wife for Valentine’s Day?… Rugs and kisses!
- What do you call a very small Valentine’s?… A Valentiny!
- What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?… His ghoul-friend.
- What did the drum say to his Valentine?… My heart beats for you!
- What did the owl say to his Valentine?… Owl be yours!
- What did the cat say to his Valentine?… You’re purr-fect for me!
- If your aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?… Antelope.