If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
FREE registration for U.S. teachers who tutor!
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes for teachers. Hopefully you find them useful and can have some fun with them.
- Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration?… Because you can really party hearty!
- Did Adam and Eve ever have a date?… No, but they had an apple.
- What did one oar say to the other?… “Can I interest you in a little row-mance?”
- Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable?… Because it’s all heart.
- What did the pencil say to the paper?… I dot my i’s on you!
- What did the light bulb say to the switch?… You turn me on.
- Do you have a date for Valentines Day?… Yes, February 14th.
- “I can’t be your Valentine for medical reasons.”…“Really?”… “Yeah, you make me sick!”
- What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp?… Stick with me and you’ll go places!
- What did one light bulb say to the other?… I love you a whole watt!