Top Joke Pages
365 SEO Tips for Small Business
Twitter is about building relationships, so you want to have a philosophy on how you greet your followers. You probably will have no more than a few followers a day, so it is worth it to give a sincere personal greeting.
Some tips for greeting followers.
1. Keep is simple:
- Welcome we love #teachers and #parents!
- Thanks for connecting! Have a great day!
2. Share their mission:
- @mytowntutorsNY What a great resource for #NY #parents and #teachers! Keep up the great work!
- @mytowntutors Thanks for connecting. Looks like a great resource for teachers who tutors
- @mytowntutorsMA We love #Boston and #Massachusetts #teachers! Go Red Sox!
3. Share a Blog or a Page:
- We love #teachers check out our lessons for Special Learning
- We love #teachers check out our US History lessons page
- Welcome! We love psychology. Perhaps you could use some lesson ideas
4. Share your mission:
- Welcome! We love #teachers. Know any who tutor? http://www.mytowntutors.com/become-a-tutor/
- Welcome! We make it easy for parents to connect with local teachers who tutors http://www.mytowntutors.com/find-a-tutor/
5. Ask for a guest blog:
- Welcome. We love #moms. Any interest in sharing your knowledge with a guest blog. We would love to share!
- Thanks for connecting! Any interest in writing a guest blog for us?