“Teachers are great tutors!” Teachers keep 100% of the profits! If you are a teacher we would love to list you in our national directory! It is easy to register.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!
Grade Success has agreed to partner with us in a Social Media Makeover. Our New York director, Craig, will be working closely with Grade Success to develop a top-notch social media strategy.
With any long term project, it is important to remember it is not a sprint but a marathon. The many hours of training, will pay dividends when the runner, in this case, Grade Success, crosses the social media marathon finish line.
1. Before Joining Twitter (5)
- Remember: It’s Not a Sprint, It is a Marathon
- 5 Questions for Social Media Users
- Define Your #1 Goal!
- Define Your Audience
- Evaluate Social Media with Hubspot
2. Create Great Content (6)
- Write a Blog: How to Write A First Blog: 5 Simple Tips
- Evaluate Your Blog with Hubspot
- Blog Like the Big Dogs! 7 Tips for Rookie Bloggers
- A Share Button Can Make a World of Difference to A Blog
- Be a Publisher with Paper.li
- How important is a Blog Title?
3. Joining Twitter (7)
- Just Tweet
- Social Media Makeover: Write Mission Tweets
- Who to Follow 1st on Twitter
- Social Media Makeover: First Following Tips
- Social Media Makeover: Follow the Leaders
- Social Media Makeover: Establish A Following Ratio
- Social Media Makeover: 3 Keys to Doubling Your Followers
4. Twitter Tips & Guidelines (7)
- 5 Keys to Creating a Positive Digital Footprint
- Establish Following Guidelines
- 3 tips for #FFs
- To Follow or Not to Follow? That is the Question!
- 4 Simple Tips for Interactions
- Social Media Makeover: Twuffer & Time Management
- Social Media Success: Create Constant & Consistent Traffic
5. Develop Strong Relationships (2)
6. Create Revenue (2)
- Locate Sponsors Interested in Your Target Audience
- Post a Math Joke of the Day and a Teacher Joke of the Day
7. Extreme Experiments (3)