My Town Tutors is a great resource for parents & teachers. Find qualified tutors in your area today!
Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 409 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Thanksgiving approaches, we wanted to share a few more with you. We hope you enjoy.
Since we established ourselves in the South Shore area, we would like to start with a joke from the Plymouth, Massachusetts area.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?… Pilgrims (The Mayflower Ship)
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to?…Plymouth Rock!
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?… The turkey because he’s already stuffed!
- Sister: Mom wants you to help us fix Thanksgiving dinner.
Brother: Why? Is it broken
- What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?…The letter “g”!
Click here for more Thanksgiving Day Jokes.
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!