If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups. We have a 50 day challenge to connect with teachers in all 50 states. We also are the official tutoring company of US teachers.
One of our greatest resources for parents and teachers is our guest blogs. Our guest blogs allows us to share the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise of parents, teachers, and others individuals.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for each school year (June 1st – May 31st). We hope you enjoy.
A huge THANK YOU to all our guest bloggers. We are so happy for their contributions. Enjoy!
We will be sharing our Top Guest Blog over the next few weeks! Check back as we reveal our top Guest Blogs!
Who will be #1? We will be revealing our top 5 in the next few days!
- 2 Great Demonstrations for Teaching Digestion by @TeachWithFergy
- Should You Be Using Exit Slips in the Classroom? by Paula L. Naugle (@plnaugle)
3. Teachers: Top 10 Tips for Successful Grant Writing by Genein Letford (@GeneinLetford)
4. How Reading Affects Your Child’s Success by @Booksforchildrn
5. Sigmund Freud: The “Tip of the Iceberg” by Mariza Tseka of breakforyourbrain.com