My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
To celebrate A.A. Milne’s birthday on January 18th, enjoy 59 great quotes.
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. “Pooh?” he whispered. “Yes, Piglet?” “Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s hand. “I just wanted to be sure of you.”A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh?” asked Piglet. “Even longer,” Pooh answered. A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- Piglet: “How do you spell love?” Pooh: “You don’t spell it, you feel it.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
- “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh