My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!
Celebrate one of the greatest men to walk the earth! Thank you Nelson Mandela for being such an inspirational leader. Check out our complete list of 100 inspirational quotes from Nelson Mandela!
- “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” Nelson Mandela
- “We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.” Nelson Mandela
- “Difficulties break some men but make others.” Nelson Mandela
- “Appearances matter — and remember to smile.” Nelson Mandela
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela
- “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” Nelson Mandela
- “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.” Nelson Mandela
- “No country can really develop unless its citizens are educated.” Nelson Mandela
- “It always seems impossible until its done.” Nelson Mandela
- “The greatest glory in living lies in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Nelson Mandela
- “No one truly knows a nation until one has been inside its jails. A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens but its lowest ones.” Nelson Mandela
- “Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice.” Nelson Mandela
- “Your playing small does not serve the world. Who are you not to be great?” Nelson Mandela
- “Our children are our greatest treasure. They are our future. Those who abuse them tear at the fabric of our society and weaken our nation.” Nelson Mandela
- “There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.” Nelson Mandela
- “There is no such thing as part freedom.” Nelson Mandela
- “Tread softly, Breathe peacefully, Laugh hysterically.” Nelson Mandela
- “After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.” Nelson Mandela
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” Nelson Mandela
- “There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.” Nelson Mandela
- “When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat.” Nelson Mandela
- “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.” Nelson Mandela
- “Few things make the life of a parent more rewarding and sweet as successful children.” Nelson Mandela
- “Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening.” Nelson Mandela
- “If you are poor, you are not likely to live long.” Nelson Mandela
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring. Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
Visit our Special Days of Learning page.