If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups. We have a 50 day challenge to connect with teachers in all 50 states. We also are the official tutoring company of US teachers.
One of our greatest resources for parents and teachers is our guest blogs. Our guest blogs allows us to share the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise of parents, teachers, and others individuals.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for each school year (June 1st – May 31st). We hope you enjoy.
A huge THANK YOU to all our guest bloggers. We are so happy for their contributions. Enjoy!
We will be sharing our Top 50 Guest Blogs over the next few weeks! Check back as we reveal our top Guest Blogs!
Who will be #1?
- Should Kids Miss School for a Disney Trip? by @CO_MtnMom
- Top 10 Things A Student Should Never Say to a Teacher
- Can you Child Read Too Much? by @Booksforchildrn
- 30 Great Tips for Coaching a U6 Soccer Team by Carrie Dotson
- Sigmund Freud: The “Tip of the Iceberg” by Mariza Tseka of breakforyourbrain.com
- Student Engagement: 5 Tips for Making Education Fun by Denise Fawcett Facey (@Edufacey)
- Teachers: Top 10 Tips for Successful Grant Writing by Genein Letford (@GeneinLetford)
- How Reading Affects Your Child’s Success by @Booksforchildrn
- Should You Be Using Exit Slips in the Classroom? by Paula L. Naugle (@plnaugle)
- 2 Great Demonstrations for Teaching Digestion by @TeachWithFergy
11. A Whistle-Stop Tour: DCD/Dyspraxia in School-Aged Children by Fiona Peters (@fiona_peters1)
12. 100 Easy Lessons to Teach Your Toddler by Sonny
13. Blog Like the Big Dogs! 7 Tips for Rookie Bloggers! by Bobbi Capwell (@BobbiC07)
14. Bridging the Parent-Teacher Communication Gap by @principalpc
15. Aspiring Teacher is “Overwhelmed” By Teachers on Twitter by Maggie Moran (@maggie_moran10)
16. Wonderopolis: A Great Resource for Teachers & Parents by @Wonderopolis
17. Writing Tutors: Great Tips for Tutoring by Maria Rainier
18. Resources to Help Struggling Students by @HOLscience
19. Self-Reliance and Independence: Giving Our Teens the Ultimate Gift by @DebraBeck
20. 10 Parent Tips for a Successful New School Year by Angela Nettuno (@BHBKToys)
21. Best Book Series for Tween Girls by Renee (@MDBookReviews)
22. 75 Quick Tips for Motivating Students by Julia G.Thompson (@TeacherAdvice)
23. Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig Oraibh! – Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! by @TLILanguages
24. Practice Makes Perfect: A Great Summer Program by Brandon Espinosa (@PMPUSA)
25. Children’s Bedrooms – Top 7 Must Have Items for a Child’s Bedroom
Check out our entire Top 50 Guest Blog List!