The Christmas Quotes is being sponsored by @JonLJenMarc a great place for learning. If you like our list, please show your support by following @JonLJenMarc and by visiting jonljenmarc.com. Their generous support allows us to continue providing resources for teachers and parents.
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” Roy L. Smith
- “Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.” Dr. Seuss
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” Dale Evans
- “Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance – each beautiful, unique and too soon gone.” Deborah Whipp
- “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” Victor Borge
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” Washington Irving
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” Norman Vincent Peale
- “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.” Carol Nelson
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” Burton Hillis
- “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” Andy Rooney
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” Charles Dickens
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” Larry Wilde, The Merry Book of Christmas
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” Peg Bracken
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” Marjorie Holmes
- “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” W.T. Ellis
- “It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags!”… Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before! “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!” Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” Bob Hope
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” Pope John XXIII
- “There are no strangers on Christmas Eve.” Mildred Cram and Adele Comandini
- “No matter how carefully you stored the lights last year, they will be snarled again this Christmas.” Robert Kirby
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, make the Yuletide gay.” Ralph Blane
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men, and Batteries not Included.” Author Unknown
- “Keep your Christmas-heart open all the year round.” Jessica Archmint
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” Margaret Thatcher
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!