Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- Sports Jokes for Kids
The following jokes are taken from the Top Super Bowl Jokes list.
- What does a bad football team and possums have in common?… Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!
- Did you hear that some NFL football teams don’t have a website?… They can’t string three “Ws” together.
- What’s the difference between a quarterback and a baby?… One takes the snap, the other takes a nap.
- What did the football say to the punter?… “I get a kick out of you.”
- Where do quarterbacks go when they get old?… Out to pass-ture.
- What football play should you be suspicious of?… The quarterback sneak.
- If you want to sack the Dolphins quarterback, what should you use? … A fishing tackle.
- What do you call 53 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?… ALL the NFL teams not in the Super Bowl.
- Why did the poor quarterback have his receivers cross at midfield?… Because he was trying to make ends meet.
- What do you call a lineman’s kids?… Chips off the old blocker.
- Which player is the easiest target to hit with the football?… The wide receiver.
- Why do coaches like punters?… Because punters always put their best foot forward.
- What kind of ends do you find in libraries?… Book ends.
- What’s the difference between the poor, inconsistent football team and a dollar bill?… You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.
- Why did the football player go to the bank?… to get his quarter back.
- How is losing money in a pay phone like a football game?… If you don’t get the quarter back, you hit the receiver!
- Where do hungry football players play?… In the Supper Bowl.
- Which football team cooks gourmet meals together?… The Kansas City Chefs.
- Did you here about the football player who asked his coach to flood the field so he could go in as a sub?
- Why can’t the struggling quarterback get into his own driveway?… Someone painted an endzone on it.