My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
Our 50 week challenge is designed to connect with teachers who tutor in all 50 states.
The following was taken from 101 Mole Day Jokes!
- What did one mole say to the other?… We make great chemistry together.
- Why did Avogadro stop going to a chiropractor on October 24th?… He was only tense to the 23rd!
- How much does Avogadro exaggerate?… He makes mountains out of mole hills
- Why is it bad to tell mole jokes?… It’s mole-itically incorrect
- What’s the mole’s favorite college football team?… The Florida State Semimoles
- What element do moles love to study in chemistry?… Molybdenum
- Why was there only one Avogadro?… When they made him, they broke the Moled
- What did Avogadro get when he mixed ice cream, chocolate syrup, and milk together?… A chocolate Moletd
- How many guacs are in a bowl of guacamole?… Avocado’s number!
- Avogadro loved to watch MASH. Which character did he like most?… Father Molecahy
- What did the generous mole say when his friends crashed his party?… The mole the merrier!
- What does Avogadro put in his hot chocolate?… Marsh-mole-ows!
- What did Avogadro collect at the seashore?… mole-uscs
- What did Avogadro call his church services?… Molar Mass
- How does Avogadro write to his friends?… By e-mole!
- What do you call a tooth in a glass of water?… A one molar solution.
- What kind of fruit did Avogadro eat in the summer?… Watermolens
- What are the moles’ favorite line from the Wizard of Oz?… “I’m mole-ting, I’m mole-ting.”
- What kind of test do student moles like best?… Mole-tiple choice.
- What is Avogadro’s favorite kind of music?… Rock ‘N’ Mole