Top 3 Joke Pages
My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups.
One of our greatest resources for parents and teachers is our guest blogs. Our guest blogs allows us to share the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise of parents, teachers, and others individuals.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for 2013. (December 15, 2012 – December 15, 2013). We are so grateful to all the guest bloggers. We hope to continue to share great ideas in 2014.
- Eye Health Problems Kids Face After Excessive iPad Use by @getlenses
- Should You Be Using Exit Slips in Your Classroom? by @plnaugle
- Teachers: Top 10 Tips for Successful Grant Writing by Genein Letford (@GeneinLetford)
- How Reading Affects Your Child’s Success by @Booksforchildrn
- Top 10 Things A Student Should Never Say to a Teacher
- 4th Grade Teachers Connect via Twitter by @ncarroll24
- Can you Child Read Too Much? by @Booksforchildrn
- 2 Great Demonstrations for Teaching Digestion by @TeachWithFergy
- Aspiring Teacher is “Overwhelmed” By Teachers on Twitter by Maggie Moran (@maggie_moran10)
- Middle School Teachers: Join Twitter and #MSchat by @blocht574
- Summer Reading List for Kids of Fun Books with Science and Math Concepts by @pragmaticmom
- A Whistle-Stop Tour: DCD/Dyspraxia in School-Aged Children by Fiona Peters (@fiona_peters1)
- A Mom’s Guide to College and Career Readiness by @edworkspartners
- 5 Tips for Looking Great with Skype or Videoconferencing by @1080Group
- Bridging the Parent-Teacher Communication Gap by @principalpc
- Flipping the Classroom to Break Through into Today´s Society by @MayraAixaVillar
- Writing Tutors: Great Tips for Tutoring by Maria Rainier
- All Kids Can SUCCEED: Be the “1″ by @NormandinBill
- Wonderopolis: A Great Resource for Teachers & Parents by @Wonderopolis
- Five Fun Resources for Educating Children at Any Age by @Rasmussen