Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Christmas Jokes & Christmas Trivia
- Winter Jokes
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: December Jokes
December Jokes / Top 10 December Pages / December Hashtags of the Day
December Guest Blogs
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
SEO Super Pages
December Jokes & December Hashtags of the Day
The following is a list based on IMPD ratings and descriptions. The movies are listed from highest ranking to lowest ranking.
- It’s a Wonderful Life: 8.7 Rating: An angel helps a compassionate but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed.
- Christmas Story (PG) 8.1 Rating: Ralphie has to convince his parents, his teacher, and Santa that a Red Ryder B.B. gun really is the perfect gift for the 1940s.
- A Christmas Carol 8.1 Rating: An old bitter miser is given a chance for redemption when he is haunted by three ghosts on Christmas Eve.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas (PG) Ration 8.1: Jack Skellington, king of Halloween Town, discovers Christmas Town, but doesn’t quite understand the concept.
- Miracle on 34th Street 7.9 Rating: When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalized as insane, a young lawyer decides to defend him by arguing in court that he is the real thing.
- Holiday Inn 7.9 Rating: At an inn which is only open on holidays, a crooner and a hoofer vie for the affections of a beautiful up-and-coming performer.
- White Christmas 7.6 Rating: A successful song-and-dance team become romantically involved with a sister act and team up to save the failing Vermont inn of their former commanding general.
- Home Alone (PG) 7.4 Rating: An 8-year-old boy who is accidentally left behind while his family flies to France for Christmas must defend his home against idiotic burglars.
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (G) Rating 7.7: The Muppet characters tell their version of the classic tale of an old and bitter miser’s redemption on Christmas Eve.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (PG-13) 7.5 Rating: The Griswold family’s plans for a big family Christmas predictably turn into a big disaster.
- Bad Santa (R) 7.1 Rating: A miserable conman and his partner pose as Santa and his Little Helper to rob department stores on Christmas Eve. But they run into problems when the conman befriends a troubled kid, and the security boss discovers the plot.
- Scrooged (PG-13) 7.0 Rating: A selfish, cynical T.V. executive is haunted by three spirits bearing lessons on Christmas Eve.
- Elf (PG) Rating 6.9: After inadvertently wreaking havoc on the elf community due to his ungainly size, a man raised as an elf at the North Pole is sent to the U.S. in search of his true identity.
- The Polar Express (PG)
- On Christmas Eve, a doubting boy boards a magical train that’s headed to the North Pole and Santa Claus’ home.
- Home Alone 2 (PG) 6.5 Rating: One year after Kevin was left home alone and had to defeat a pair of bumbling burglars, he accidentally finds himself in New York City, and the same criminals are not far behind.
- Santa Clause 6.3 Rating: When a man inadvertently kills Santa on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place.
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas (PG) Rating 6.0: A creature is intent on stealing Christmas.
- Santa Clause 2 5.2 Rating: When a man inadvertently kills Santa on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place.Scott Calvin has been a humble Santa Claus for nearly ten years, but it might come to an end if he doesn’t find a Mrs. Claus.
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause 4.6 Rating: Santa, aka Scott Calvin, is faced with double-duty: how to keep his new family happy, and how to stop Jack Frost from taking over Christmas.
- Home Alone 3 (PG) 4.2 Rating: Alex Pruitt, a young boy of nine living in Chicago, fend off thieves who seek a top-secret chip in his toy car to support a North Korean terrorist organization’s next deed.
- Christmas Story 2 (PG) 3.5 Rating: The original 100% all-American Christmas continues five years later with Ralphie, Randy, Mom, and The Old Man. Now Ralphie has his eyes fixed on a car. But trouble is sure to follow.