Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Have a great Thanksgiving! We hope you enjoy some awesome quotes about gratitude and giving thanks!
- “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues.” Cicero
- “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” Aesop
- “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” Eric Hoffer
- “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘Thank you?’” William Arthur Ward
- “Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.” Seneca
- “Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” W.J. Cameron
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” William Ward
- “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” Cynthia Ozick
- “Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.” G.B. Stern
- “It is impossible to be negative while we are giving thanks.” Donald Curtis
- “When I started counting my blessings; my whole life turned around.” Willie Nelson
- “You say grace before meals. All right. But I say grace before I open a book, and before sketching, painting, swimming, walking, playing, dancing and before I dip the pen in the ink.” G. K Chesterton
- “Blessings are oftentimes not valued till they are gone.” Thomas Fuller
- “One of the very first things I figured out about life is that it’s better to be a grateful person than a grumpy one, because you have to live in the same world either way, and if you’re grateful, you have more fun.” Barbara Kingsolver
- “The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” Henry Ward Beecher
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
Visit our Special Learning Days page.