My Town Tutors loves a good laugh. Over the years we have acquired many jokes that are school appropriate. In fact we wrote a blog 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
As Thanksgiving approaches, we wanted to share a few more with you. We hope you enjoy.
Since we established ourselves in the South Shore area, we would like to start with a joke from the Plymouth, Massachusetts area.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do Mayflowers bring?… Pilgrims (The Mayflower Ship)
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims listen to?…Plymouth Rock!
- Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving?… The turkey because he’s already stuffed!
- Sister: Mom wants you to help us fix Thanksgiving dinner.
Brother: Why? Is it broken
- What sound does a limping turkey make?…“Wobble, wobble!”
- What sound does a space turkey make?…Hubble, Hubble, Hubble.
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make?…Wing! Wing!
- What was the turkey suspected of?…Fowl play.
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?…The outside!
- Why did the turkey sit on the tomahawk?…To hatchet.
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church?…Because they use such FOWL language.
- Why did they let the turkey join the band?…Because he had the drumsticks.
- What did the turkey say to the computer?…“Google, google, google.”
- What key has legs and can’t open doors?… A turkey.
- What always comes at the end of Thanksgiving?…The letter “g”!
My Town Tutors is a website that connects parents with teachers who tutor. If you are a teacher who tutors, for a limited time, you can register for using promo code: usteachers. Teachers set the hourly and keep 100% of the fees! One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
It is FREE for parents to search for a teacher in their area. Please help us find ONE MORE teacher who tutors!