Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- School Jokes
- Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- Winter Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
- School Jokes: January Jokes
January Jokes/ Top 10 January Pages / January Hashtags of the Day
January Guest Blogs
FREE January Lessons
Click here for 75+ Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes or Top 50 Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes.
- “The time is always right to do the right thing.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Martin Luther King Jr. “Letter from Birmingham Jail,” 16 April 1963
- “Life’s most persistent and urgent questions is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Martin Luther King Jr. Strength to Love (1963)
- “Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If a man hasn’t discovered something he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” Speech in Detroit, Michigan on June 23, 1963
- “On some positions, Cowardice asks the question, ‘Is it safe?’ Expediency asks the question, ‘Is it politic?’ And Vanity comes along and asks the question, ‘Is it popular?’ But Conscience asks the question ‘Is it right?’” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality.” Martin Luther King Jr. Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech, December 10, 1964
- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Everybody can be great… because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase.” Martin Luther King Jr.