Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
- 180 School Jokes! Start Your Day with a Smile!
- Thanksgiving Jokes & Thanksgiving Trivia
- Fall Jokes for Kids
- Clean Jokes
- 365 Family Friendly Jokes
November Jokes / Top 10 November Pages / November Hashtags of the Day
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
November Jokes for Kids / November Guest Blogs
Writing Advice for College Students
Have a great Thanksgiving! We hope you enjoy some awesome quotes about gratitude and giving thanks!
- “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues.” Cicero
- “Gratitude is the sign of noble souls.” Aesop
- “The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.” Eric Hoffer
- “God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘Thank you?’” William Arthur Ward
- “Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.” Seneca
- “Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” W.J. Cameron
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” William Ward
- “We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.” Cynthia Ozick
- “Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.” G.B. Stern
- “It is impossible to be negative while we are giving thanks.” Donald Curtis
If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. One of our teachers made $5,000 last year tutoring.
Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
Visit our Special Learning Days page.