If you are a teacher who tutors, register with us for just $12 for a year. This is the only fee! Teachers keep 100% of the money. Parents, “teachers are great tutors!” Find one in your area today!
My Town Tutors has a goal to be a great resource for parents and teachers. We have a blog that focuses on topics of interest for both of these groups. We have a 50 day challenge to connect with teachers in all 50 states. We also are the official tutoring company of US teachers.
One of our greatest resources for parents and teachers is our guest blogs. Our guest blogs allows us to share the wisdom, knowledge, and expertise of parents, teachers, and others individuals.
We always love sharing great resources. We decided to compile our most viewed blogs for each school year (June 1st – May 31st). We hope you enjoy.
A huge THANK YOU to all our guest bloggers. We are so happy for their contributions. Enjoy!
We will be sharing our Top 10 Guest Blogs over the next few weeks! Check back as we reveal our top Guest Blogs!
Who will be #1? We will be revealing our top 10 in the next few days!
- Sigmund Freud: The “Tip of the Iceberg” by Mariza Tseka of breakforyourbrain.com
- 2 Great Demonstrations for Teaching Digestion by @TeachWithFergy
- Teachers: Top 10 Tips for Successful Grant Writing by Genein Letford (@GeneinLetford)
- How Reading Affects Your Child’s Success by @Booksforchildrn
- Should You Be Using Exit Slips in the Classroom? by Paula L. Naugle (@plnaugle)
6. Student Engagement: 5 Tips for Making Education Fun by Denise Fawcett Facey (@Edufacey)
7. Should Kids Miss School for a Disney Trip? by @CO_MtnMom
8. Top 10 Things A Student Should Never Say to a Teacher by Jorgen Rex Olson
9. Can you Child Read Too Much? by @Booksforchildrn
10. 30 Great Tips for Coaching a U6 Soccer Team by Carrie Dotson
Check out our entire Top 50 Guest Blog List!