Guest Blog Page
Top Joke Pages
Check out our complete list of 100+ Guest Blogs! & 365 Family Friendly Jokes!
Top Guest Blogs
September Jokes / Top September Pages / Top September Hashtags
Back to School Blogs for Parents & Teachers
Writing Advice for College Students
Labor Day Jokes & Top 10 Labor Day Jokes
Click on the book to order this great book directly from Amazon!
Happy Grandparents Day! This list was taken from 101 quotes for grandparents. THANK YOU!
- “Grandparents are the footsteps to the future generations.” Author Unknown
- “Everyone needs to have access both to grandparents and grandchildren in order to be a full human being.” Margaret Mead
- “A child needs a grandparent, anybody’s grandparent, to grow a little more securely into an unfamiliar world.” Charles and Ann Morse
- “Grandparents make the world…a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer.” Author Unknown
- “Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while, but our hearts forever.” Author Unknown
- “Surely, two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandchild or a grandparent. ” Donald A. Norberg
- “Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.” Author Unknown
- “Grandchildren are God’s way of compensating us for growing old.” Mary H. Waldrip
- “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.” Alex Haley
- “No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.” Author Unknown