My Town Tutors is making a huge commitment for the 2014 – 2015 school year to be the #1 tutoring resource for parents and teachers in America. Our motto is “Teachers are great tutors!” Parents love the fact that every teacher in our directory is a teacher!
We love dads! We hope you enjoy! Also check out Great Father’s Day Jokes!
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” Jim Valvano
- “Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.” Anne Geddes
- “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” George Herbert
- “It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.” Pope John XXIII
- “A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.” Unknown
- “A man’s children and his garden both reflect the amount of weeding done during the growing season.” Unknown
- “I don’t care how poor a man is; if he has family, he’s rich.” M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter
- “Lucky that man whose children make his happiness in life and not his grief, the anguished disappointment of his hopes.” Euripedes
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” “We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.” Harmon Killebrew
- “My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, you’ve had a great life.” Elbert Hubbard
Some great quotes did not make the top 10: “A father is someone who carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.” Unknown
Click here for our entire list of Father’s Day Quotes!